Thursday, February 17, 2011

Here We Are Again

I've said it before, I'm saying it now: I want to start a blog! I have seriously had 4 of these already. My first one was mysteriously deleted, then I purposely deleted my second two. Now here we are on blog #4, and we'll just have to see how it plays out. 

Previously, my blogs were nothing more than nasty little rants about the day-to-day idiocy that surrounded me in school. Albeit they were mean, awful little blog entries... but they were hysterically funny and most people thoroughly enjoyed reading them! Now that I'm at a different stage of life and I have the blog itch once again, I figure I'll give it another shot. As much as I'd love to write about the idiocy that surrounds me at work, there's a little thing called HIPAA that prevents me from doing so. Therefore, I'm going to write about the daily goings-on in my life, maybe add some photographs, and turn it into a little online scrapbook of my life. I don't particularly care if anyone reads it, because it'll be nice to know it's out there just for me to look back on.

With the preface out of the way, I'd like to announce how excited I am to be mentally preparing for my upcoming trip to Raleigh, North Carolina. My boss asked me to accompany her down there for a 2.5-day training on a new computer program the hospital will be adopting. While that part of it sounds no fun at all, I'm really looking forward to the trip. My boss and I get along really well, I've heard Raleigh is beautiful (not to mention I've already been online and scouted out the cutest little cupcake bakery 10 minutes from the hotel), and I have an excuse to break in my new suitcase. It's black and white houndstooth, hello. So hopefully the trip will be fun. With the hospital comping the bill for our dining and individual hotel rooms with king-sized beds, there shouldn't be much to complain about by the end of the week :-) I'll take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment