Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby Stuff

Don't let the title of this blog scare you - the baby stuff has nothing to do with me. There is a baby shower on Tuesday for a girl at work and all attendees have been asked to bring food. The email got sent out saying that she is registered at Target, and "please bring a dip and crackers to share." If I know my coworkers, there will likely be 10 varieties of chips and dip at this shower, so I wanted to do something different that I know no one else will do. Thus, I did what I do best: cookies. Check these babies out:






First things first: I have no idea why these pictures won't right themselves. They are right-side-up on my desktop... on here, sideways. Blogspot doesn't give me the ability to rotate them, so just tilt your head. Anyway, aren't they cute?! Obviously she is having a boy and I fed into the blue gender stereotype, and I think these are adorable. Little bottle, tootsies, and a variety of onesies. There are more onesies than shown in the picture, but these are just samples of the three designs I did. The others have the colors reversed. I love them =) And I hope the guest of honor loves them too... as well as everyone else at the shower. Kiss my butt veggie platter, Swedish meatballs, and ranch dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment